Lamba Jasmeet Kaur
- Doctor of Philosophy (Economics), Central University, India (2011)
- Master of Philosophy (Economics), Central University, India (2007)
- Master of Arts (Economics), Central University, India (2004)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Central University, India (2002)
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Assistant Professor,S P JAIN Global School of Management Sept’15 – Present
- Visiting Professor Telecom Ecole de Management(Paris) 4th Jan’16- 20th Jan’16
- Visiting Professor Telecom Ecole de Management(Paris) Dec’14 – Jan’15
- Assistant Professor,Symbiosis International University,India Assistant Professor Jun 2010 – Sept’15
- Assistant Professor,Vidya Niketan Samiti (IT) MBA, India Oct 2008 – Jun 2010
- Senior Lecturer,Bhopal School of Social Sciences, India Jun 2006 –Aug 2008
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- “Impact of inflation on purchasing power” Bhopal School of Social Sciences, India
- “Farmers suicide- bane to agriculture” Research Hunt International Journal
- “Agriculture-Savior of Recession in India” Bhopal School of Social Sciences, India
- “Credit Absorption Capacity of Rural Areas” Economic Journal of Institute of Excellence
- “Impact of Institutional Credit on Aggregate Agricultural Production” Moolah International Journal
- “FDI and Sustainable Development: Lessons to Draw For India” Research Journal of Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, India
- “Suicide Epidemic: Farmer’s Suicides in India, (Facet of Agricultural Development and Credit)” International Journal of Arts and Science, Harvard University Campus http://universitypublications.net/hssr/0202/html/H3V251.xml
- “Future trading in Agriculture and impact on pricing” Symbiosis College of arts and commerce, India
- “FDI, Growth and Sustainable Development in India-ASEAN Countries”, Jamia Millia Islamia Conference Journal
- “Theoretical debates about Financial Structure and Economic Development“ Lord Krishna Institute Conference Journal
- “Impact of Strategic Alliances on Globalization, FDI & Economic Growth“ Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration & Research, International Conference
- Harvard Business Publishing “Case Method Teaching” Seminar, April 2014Strong on the Inside: The Secrets of Successful Brands & Businesses
- “Global DIRECTIVE: Transformed Education System”, International Journal of Management and Social Sciences, SCOPUS, ISSN-2319-3611, August 2014. http://journals.foundationspeak.com/index.php/ijsar/article/view/224.
- “FDI & Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Growth Tussle in India”, International Journal of Research in IT, Management and Engineering, ISSN:2249-1619, Impact Factor-4.43,October’14. http://www.indusedu.org/IJRIME/oct14/1.pdf.
- “Dynamics And Growth Of Telecom Sector In Rural India: A Techno-Economic Analysis”, ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Social Science, ISSN-2394-9392, Mar’15.http://www.elkjournals.com/EAPJSS.asp. Impact factor-1.12.
- “Sustainable Agricultural Development and Rural Poverty in India”, International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management (IJRCM), EBSCO, ISSN- 2231-4245, American Economic Association, June’15. IC Value-5.09. http://www.ijrcm.org.in/cem/index.php
- FDI Inflows, Sustainable Development and Skilled Human Behaviour: A Multivariate Granger Causality Study: International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management, EBSCO, ISSN – 2231-5756, Apr’16. Presented in IIT Delhi International Conference. http://ijrcm.org.in/it/index.php
- "Managerial Economics" and "International Economics"
- Chaired a session in IJAS Conference, Harvard
- Convener of a National Level Conference in Symbiosis School of Economics
- Recognized with ‘Excellence Award’ in FICCI Workshop on Business Strategies and Leadership
- Received ‘Best Paper Presentation’ award in two International Conferences
- Guiding students for a short term research project in TEM, Paris
- Editorial Member - Asia Pacific Journals
- Life Member - IEA
- Life Member - American Economic Association
- Editorial Board Member, ELK International Journals.
- American Economic Association Life Member
- Extremely well versed with online teaching modules through webinars.
- Senior Member – International Economics Development and Research Centre