- Stephanie, L., & Sharma, R.S. (2016). Health on a Cloud: Modeling Digital Flows in an E-health Ecosystem. Journal of Advances in Management Sciences & Information System, 2, 1-20.
- Stephanie, L., Sharma, R.S., & Ramasubbu, N. (2012). The Digitization of Bollywood: Adapting to Disruptive Innovation. Media Asia, 39(1), 2012.
- Stephanie, L., Tan, M., Morales-Arroyo, M., & Sharma, R.S. (2010). The pervasiveness of mobile data services: do usage and attitudinal divides exist in Asia and America? International Journal of Electronic Business, 9(1/2), 63-105.
Conference Papers Presented
- Stephanie, L. (2017). Singapore's NEHR: Challenges on the path to connected health. In Proceedings of 2017 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (pp. 1128-1132). IEEE IEEM, Singapore, December 10-13.
- Stephanie, F.L. (2017). Modelling and analysis of e-health ecosystems: A case study of the United States. In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Electronic Business (pp. 161-172). ICEB, Dubai, UAE, December 4-8.
- Stephanie, L., & Sharma, R.S. (2011). Health on a cloud: modeling digital flows in an e-health ecosystem. 2nd Symposium on Healthcare Advancements in Research and Practice (SHARP 2.0), 2011, Minnesota, USA.
- Stephanie, L., & Sharma, R.S. (2010). Modeling digital flows in the e-health ecosystem: strategic implications for players. Proceedings of the Pacific Telecommunications Council Conference on Embracing the Cloud: Enabling Connectivity and Innovation, 2010, Hawaii, USA.
Chapters in Books
Stephanie, L., Srinivasan, T., & Lawale, A.D. (2011). Impact of Interactive Digital Media (IDM) on Healthcare. In R.S. Sharma, M. Tan & F. Pereira (Eds.), Understanding the IDM Marketplace. Singapore: ICI Publishing.
Editorial and Reviewer Activities
- Review Committee of Conference Papers, 2017 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
- Session Chair, ‘Technology and Knowledge Management’, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM 2017), December 2017
- Review Committee of Journal Papers, 2018, International Journal of Information Management
- Member, Project Management Institute