Tare, M, (2004), A future of Human Resources, A specialized Role in Knowledge Management, https://researchbank.swinburne.edu.au/file/df2cb752-38b0-47eb-8318-6e9a48a196ae/1/Makarand%20Tare%20Thesis.pdf.
Tare, M. and Lasky, (2002). B. Knowledge Management: A 21st Century Role for the Human Resources Professional. ANZAM/IFSAM Proceedings of the VI World Congress Management in a Global Context Prospects for the 21st Century. Australia: Gold Coast Publication.
Makarand, Tare (2003). Critical review of Knowledge Management as a Management Tool Journal of Knowledge Management 4, 3, 204 - 21
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS
- HR Festival Asia 2019
- CXO Speaker – “Your key to change and productivity: A human-centric approach in tech world of Digital/ AI/ Robotics.
- HRM Asia Recruitment Award 2018 and 2019
- Jury for the HR Excellence Award being held in two consecutive years.
- How tech-savvy should HR be – Interview
- HR Training & Development Conference 2017
- Learning Congress 2016
- Speaker - addressed the issues of measuring ROI:
Are we even measuring and are we measuring right?
Why companies cut the L&D budget and how to make them invest more?
Partnering with Training Providers to build ROI?
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
HR Excellence Award 2016
Jury for the HR Excellence Award being held in Sept 2016
MEDIA APPEARANCES & COVERAGE
- Agents of change
- This is the tenth in the series that will feature change executives sharing their experience. Makarand Tare – Head of Orgn Performance ANZ/Asia, Middle-East & Africa, Novartis
- Keeping your best and brightest
- Engaged staff the right stuff
- Success and continued growth in Novartis is attributable to two HR-driven factors: employee engagement and a warm, collaborative and participative work culture. Sarah O’Carroll speaks to Charlie Hough and Makarand Tare about winning HR strategies at Novartis
- For the full article: http://www.humanresourcesmagazine.com.au/articles/9F/0C05BC9F.asp
- On Marketing HR