As this is a postgraduate program, you must already be a university graduate to apply. Preference is given to those with additional relevant postgraduate qualifications.
3+ years of work experience
The candidate must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience.
English language proficiency
Candidates who did not complete their secondary education in English must have an English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) to enrol into the program. At the time of applying for the program a student is not required to show an ELPS.
However, on being offered admission and prior to the course commencement, students are required to show an ELPS. The last date to submit the score for the September 2017 intake is 31stJuly 2017.
Acceptable scores are as follows:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
Submit your application online (free of cost).
Applications are considered on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received) so the sooner you apply, the better your chances for being selected.
Candidates only need to submit one application, but may apply for two specialisations with a single application. Admission is offered for only one specialisation and the applicant cannot make changes to the offer. Submitting more than one application form may disqualify a candidate for admission.
If you do not desire placement services or are taking a leave of absence from your present employers (with a commitment to rejoin them), mark the relevant box in the application form. Candidates accepted under "non-placements" cannot change to "placement category".
SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests*: GMAT, CAT or (SP Jain Aptitude Test).
Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from any of these tests:
- GMAT score of 650 (tested on or after August 1, 2014 )
- CAT score in the 80th percentile (tested in 2015 or 2016 results declared in January 2016 or January 2017)
- SPJAT score in the 80th percentile (tested on or after August 1, 2015 )
*A key objective of our Global MBA program is to construct the classroom with students from diverse backgrounds, industries, cultures, experiences and nationalities who can come together and collectively contribute to the learning process. We do consider candidates who have exceptional academic records/overall profiles, but may have aptitude test scores below our cut-offs.
The admissions team will shortlist applications based on past academic performance, aptitude test scores, work experience, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
Shortlisted candidates are required to visit one of the selection centres on campus (Dubai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Singapore or Sydney) for further evaluation. This includes writing essays, analysing case studies and an interview. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable USD 50 evaluation fee.
Approximately three to five working days after their evaluation, candidates are notified as to three potential outcomes: acceptance, waitlist or regret. Only candidates who have been offered admission will be notified via email.
PROGRAM FEES FOR SEPTEMBER 2017 & JANUARY 2018 INTAKE
|A. Payable by all students|
|B. Payable by students requiring a student visa charges|
|C. Payable towards hostel accommodation (Compulsory)|
(Inclusive of transport to campus - Dubai only and Student Life and Activities - all campuses)
|D. Books, course materials, cases and simulations||4,810||1,300||4,810||1,300|
|E. Medical Insurance (Compulsory)||2,780||750||2,780||750|
** On completing the program in Dubai, the visa would need to be cancelled. The visa charge covers the cancellation charge.
- On-campus housing is compulsory and you cannot stay off-campus. The program demands much preparation, group study and peer learning. Staying together on campus facilitates a smoother learning process for all participants, allowing them to benefit from teamwork, individual talents, cross-cultural exposure and more.
- Fees are payable at S P Jain's Dubai campus
- All airfares would be borne separately by students.
- A variety of food plans are available to students. It is normal to spend AED 700 or SGD 500 or AUD 750, per month, towards food and other living costs.
- Fee are subject to change at the discretion of the institute.
- The fees for the January 2018 intake will be put up soon. Students can expect a marginal increment in the fees
- Last date for payment of all fees/monies – July 17, 2017**
- Payments received post the last date of July 17, 2017 will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a.
- The Singapore and Dubai visas would be processed by S P Jain.
- The Australian visa needs to be processed by the students. S P Jain would assist students with the documentation. Details on student visas for Australia are available on
Students need to ensure that they fulfill all criteria for securing the visa.
(** Timelines will be extended for offers made to students who apply to the program closer to the
closing dates for application)