BACHELOR’S DEGREE: As this is a postgraduate program, you must already be a university graduate to apply. Candidates who do not have their final year results can apply for the intake but SP Jain can only make a conditional offer.
WORK EXPERIENCE: The candidate must have 3+ years of full-time work experience.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: An English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) is a mandatory requirement for a student to obtain an Australian visa.
At the time of applying for the program, a student is not required to show an ELPS. However, on being offered admission and prior to the course commencement, students are required to submit their score.
Acceptable scores are as follows:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
English Language Test scores must be submitted on or before April 5, 2019 (for the May intake) and August 5, 2019 (for the September intake). Only test scores obtained in the last 2 years will be considered valid. This is also a mandatory requirement for a student to obtain an Australian visa.
- Admissions are open to the May and September 2019 intakes.
- The application fee for the Master of Global Business program is USD 70 and must be paid online using a credit/debit card.
- We have 3 application rounds per intake. You may apply to any one of the three application rounds. However, you can apply only once per intake.
Deadlines for submitting the application are:
Round 1- January 15, 2019
Round 2- February 18, 2019
Round 3 - March 20, 2019
- While competition for each of the rounds
isequal, the earlier you gain admission, the more time you have to secure financing, housing and settle other logistical matters.
- While applying, you must indicate your choice of specialisation and provide a valid aptitude test score.
Please note that a valid test score is a must at the time of application. We accept:
- GMAT/GRE (tested on or after April 1, 2016)
- CAT (results declared in January 2018 or January 2019)
- SPJAT (tested on or after April 1, 2017)
If you do not have a valid GMAT/ GRE or CAT, you may appear for the SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test).
Click here to register for the SPJAT.
The Admissions Committee will carefully review your application, aptitude test scores and the supporting documents you provide. If shortlisted, you will be invited for further evaluation and interviews.
You will be notified of your application status by:
Round 1- January 18, 2019
Round 2- February 21, 2019
Round 3 - March 22, 2019
A key objective of our GMBA program is to construct the classroom with students from diverse backgrounds, industries, cultures, experiences and nationalities who can come together and collectively contribute to the learning process. We do consider candidates who have exceptional academic records/overall profiles but may have aptitude test scores below our cut-offs.
This round comprises:
- A Business Creativity Test (duration: 20 minutes)
- An Essay and Case Study Discussion (duration: 60 minutes)
- A Personal Interview (please note that you may need to appear for two or more interviews on the same day). The interviews may be completed online or in person at our Mumbai campus.
The dates for this round are:
Round 1- January 27, 2019
Round 2- February 28, 2019
Round 3 - March 24, 2019
There are three possible outcomes for your application: offer, waitlist, reject. You will be informed of the Admission Committee’s decision within 5 days.
GMBA May 2019 Intake Program Fees
|A. Payable by all students|
|B. Payable by students requiring a student visa|
|Visa charges - Dubai||3,520 *||950 *|
|Visa charges - Singapore||610||165|
|Visa charges - Australia||Students to obtain the same|
|C. Payable towards hostel accommodation (Compulsory)|
(Inclusive of transport to campus - Dubai only and Student Life and Activities - all campuses)
|E. Medical Insurance||2,780||750|
|5% VAT on Registration Fees - Dubai||310||84|
|5% VAT on Tuition Fees - Dubai||1,830||495|
|5% VAT on Book Fees - Dubai||80||22|
*On completing the program in Dubai, the visa would need to be cancelled. The visa charge covers the cancellation charge.
- On-campus housing is compulsory and you cannot stay off-campus. The program demands much preparation, group study and peer learning. Staying together on campus facilitates a smoother learning process for all participants, allowing them to benefit from teamwork, individual talents, cross-cultural exposure and more.
- Fees are payable at SP Jain's Dubai campus.
- All airfares would be borne separately by students.
- Accommodation costs include hostel charges in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney. The hostel accommodation fees do not include meal costs.
- A variety of food plans are available to students. It is normal to spend AED 700 or SGD 500 or AUD 750, per month, towards food and other living costs.
- Fees are subject to change at the discretion of the Institute.
- Last date for payment of all fees/monies – March 28, 2019**
- Payments received post the last date of March 28, 2019 will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a.
- The Singapore and Dubai visas would be processed by SP Jain.
- The Australian visa needs to be processed by the students.
SPJain would assist students with the documentation. Details on student visas for Australia are available on
Students need to ensure that they fulfill all criteria for securing the visa.
(** Timelines will be extended for offers made to students who apply to the program closer to the closing dates for application)