Adapt to different business environments, cultures & market conditions. Immerse in new cultures, step out of your comfort zone, develop cross-cultural understanding, gain real-world experience and engage some of the world’s top companies with our Master of Global Business (MGB) program. Designed exclusively for graduates with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
Why SP Jain's MGB?
PROGRAM CURRICULUM & STRUCTURE
- Ask the right questions to frame issues
- Use the right tools to analyse data
- Synthesise information to create value
- Innovate using Design Thinking
- Use digital technology to develop high quality solutions, and
- Add value to future employers
To fulfil the requirements of the MGB program, students must complete 41 credits.
|GLOBAL IMMERSION PROJECT||6|
The program includes 4 months of academic study at each of our 3 campuses + a mandatory 4-month internship.
In the initial term of the program, students build on their experience and gain a solid foundation in business through core courses in general topics of management like Economics, Finance, Statistics and Marketing. These courses are common and are required for all students, irrespective of their areas of specialisation.
- Contemporary Marketing Management
- Global Finance
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
EMPLOYABILITY & GLOBAL CAREERS
Employers in virtually every field seek two key skills in their employees: leadership and communication. SP Jain's strong focus in these areas gives its students an edge in the workforce. The P2E program emphasises all aspects of leadership including personality development and decision-making. Not only are graduates well prepared to maintain strong leadership roles within their companies, but also to make a strong impact on their communities.
Besides leadership skills, in the P2E program, students learn:
- Effective business writing including how to analyse situations to determine the most appropriate method of communication, tone, and level of formality.
- Oral communication including interviews, group discussions, presentations, spontaneous conversations, persuasive/dissuasive arguments and e-communication.
- Increased fluency in English to better perform in a global, English-speaking business environment.
- Communication management including theory, conflict resolution, and crisis communication.
- Research and citation skills for better, results-oriented reporting.
- Understanding the job interview process from both sides of the desk. Knowledge of how interviews are conducted will not only help executives with their own recruiting, but also the interviewees to prepare correctly for and overcome nervousness in interviews.
Internship updates for the Intakes of 2015 are provided below:
- Nearly 84% of students received offers of internships from companies based in
Middle Eastand Southeast Asia.
- 16% of offers were made by top companies in India.
- The FMCG and E-commerce sectors dominated the recruitment drive this season, accounting for over 36 percent of total offers made.
- Consulting, IT and Logistics were a close second.
- Genpact, HP, Heinz, Bayt.com, Agility Logistics, Kimberly Clark, Bosch, NOL and Apparel Group were the top recruiters this internship cycle.
Full-time placement updates from the Intakes of 2015 that graduated in 2016/17 are provided below:
- Over 94% of students received internship offers from companies based in Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Average CTC: USD 25,485
- Top recruiters of the season were Credit Agricole, Deloitte, Genpact, Smytten, Fintelix, UBS, Enhance, Bayt.com, Agility Logistics, Al Seer group, Stanley Black & Decker and Kuehne + Nagel.
|PG Info-Session Schedule|
|1th September 2017||Friday||Gwalior||The Cenral Park Hotel, City Center, Madhav Rao Scindia Marg, Opposite Vishal Megmart, Patel Nagar, Gwalior - 474001.||4:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|2nd September 2017||Saturday||Bhopal||Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal, DB City Mall, G-38, Jail Road, Arera Hills, Bhopal - 462011.||6:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
|2nd September 2017||Saturday||Gurugram||Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Plot No. 360-362, Millennium City Center, Sector 29, Gurugram 122001.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|2nd September 2017||Saturday||Chennai||Taj Club House, No.2, Club House Road, Chennai - 600002.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|3rd September 2017||Sunday||Indore||Sayaji Hotel, H/1, Scheme No.54, Vijay Nagar, Indore - 452010 .||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|3rd September 2017||Sunday||Kolkata||Hotel Hindusthan International, 235/1, AJC Bose Road, Sreepally, Bhowanipore, Kolkata - 700020.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|3rd September 2017||Sunday||Delhi||Vivanta by Taj - Ambassador, Sujan Singh Park, Subramaniam Bharti Marg, New Delhi - 110003.||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|3rd September 2017||Sunday||Bengaluru||The Gateway Hotel, 66, Residency Rd, Srinivas Nagar, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru - 560025.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|4th September 2017||Monday||Jabalpur||Narmada Jacksons, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur - 482001.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|8th September 2017||Friday||Surat||The Gateway Hotel,Ambika Niketan, Surat Dumas Road, Athwa, Surat - 395007.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|8th September 2017||Friday||Nagpur||Radisson Blu Hotel, 7, Wardha Road, Nagpur - 440015.||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|9th September 2017||Saturday||Vadodara||Four Points by Sheraton, 1275 Ward No. 7, Fateh Gunj, Vadodara - 390002.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|9th September 2017||Saturday||Cochin||The Gateway Hotel, Shanmugham Rd, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682011.||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|9th September 2017||Saturday||Navi - Mumbai||The Regenza by Tunga, Plot No.37, Sector 30-A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai- 400703.||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|
|9th September 2017||Saturday||Thane||Hotel Satkar Residency, Pokhran Road No. 1, Next to Cadbury, Thane West - 400602.||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM|