Areas of expertise
- Author, Trainer and Fund Raising Consultant by core, I love to mentor budding family managed business owners to solve challenges faced by them in raising money, banking, costing and pricing.
- Masters of Commerce, Chartered Acccountant and MBA in Finance from Institute of Charetered Financial Analysts of India
- Subjects taught: Finance, Costing, Capital Markets and Accountancy
- Students taught: Post-Grad Students & Corporate Professional across management levels
- Teaching Since: Year 2007
Executive education experience
- Continuing to conduct corporate training programs at best known multi national and national companies across asia pacific
- Have worked with UTI Securities, Bombay Stock Exchange and Synthesis Group, a group of financial services companies involved in Fund Syndication, Consulting and Training.
- Setup a company into corporate training domain in 2008, raised funds for the venture, ran it successfully and took and exit in 2012. The company continues to grow with its new management.
Research & Publications
- "Finance for Non Finance" - ideas behind numbers. A national best seller, published by CNBC TV18 in 2015
- "Balance Sheet - A Tale of Asset & Liability" published by CNBC TV18 in 2014