Top management positions increasingly go to global citizens – people who have lived overseas and therefore, understand many business cultures. Get this edge with our Global MBA program, where every student lives and studies in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. The program provides insight into some of the latest and most innovative areas of business management, and focuses specially on helping students appreciate, accept and adapt to different business and cultural environments.
Why SP Jain's Global MBA?
Program Structure & Curriculum
Ask the right questions to frame issues
Use the right tools to analyse data
Synthesise information to create value
Innovate using Design Thinking
Use digital technology to develop high quality solutions; and
Add value to future employers
To fulfil the requirements of the Global MBA program, you must complete 44 credits.
|GLOBAL IMMERSION PROJECT||6|
In the initial term of the program, students build on their experience and gain a solid foundation in business through core courses in general topics of management like Economics, Finance, Statistics
Contemporary Marketing Management (for September 2019)
Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management (for September 2019)
- Consulting Management
- Information Technology Management (for September 2019)
- Global Finance
*Each intake may offer a few or all of these specialisations
Employability & Global Careers
- Highest CTC: INR 45 lakhs
- Average CTC: INR 26.73 lakhs
- 3-fold jump in average graduate salaries
- 300+ Global Recruiters
- 69% International Placements
- Top Placement Locations: Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Bahrain, Qatar, Hong Kong and India
- Top Recruiters: African+Eastern, Agility, Arabian Automobiles, Aramex, Bahwan CyberTek, BNED LoudCloud, Coca-Cola, Credit Agricole, Cummins, Danzas, Dell, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Google, Grant Thornton, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG, Kuehne + Nagel, Legrand, Network International, Philips, Protiviti, PZ Cussons, Scholastic, Seadrill, SeQuax, Technal, Travelstop, Unilever, Vinculum Solutions, Westcon, Zespri and many more
|SPECIALISATION||HIGHEST CTC (INR)||HIGHEST CTC (USD)||AVERAGE CTC (INR)||AVERAGE CTC (USD)|
|Information Technology Management||3,123,910||43,968||1,876,883||26,416|
|Contemporary Marketing Management||4,500,000||63,145||2,667,466||37,432|
|Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management||4,121,430||57,835||2,842,936||39,894|
- Highest CTC: INR 48 lakhs
- Average CTC: INR 22.5 lakhs
- The intake witnessed a 3-fold jump in average post-MBA salaries as compared to their pre-MBA salaries.
- Top recruiters this season included multinationals such as Cummins, DELL, Dunia Finance, Henkel, Hewlett-Packard, JDA, SalesForce, Societe Generale, Tata Trent, Tech Mahindra,
|SPECIALISATION||HIGHEST CTC (INR)||HIGHEST CTC (USD)||AVERAGE CTC(INR)||AVERAGE CTC (USD)|
|Information Technology Management||3,279,585||48,915||1,970,863||29,395|
|Contemporary Marketing Management||4,807,225||71,700||2,693,952||40,180|
|Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management||3,373,290||50,312||2,019,155||30,116|
PAST PLACEMENT REPORT: CLASS OF 2016
The Intake witnessed
2.5-foldjump in average post-GMBA salaries as compared with the pre-GMBA salaries.
Average CTC: INR 21.5 lakhs
Top recruiters of the season were Abbott, Barclays, Cognizant,
DELL, Deloitte, Dunia Finance, E&Y, Genpact, HCL, Heinz, HP, ITC Infotech, KPMG, Landmark Group, M&M, Maersk, Microsoft, TCS, Unilever and Wipro.
*The salary figures mentioned have been converted from INR to USD at the currency exchange rate on the date of publication
Effective business writing including how to analyse situations to determine the most appropriate method of communication, tone, and level of formality.
Oral communication including interviews, presentations, spontaneous conversations, persuasive/dissuasive arguments, group discussions, and e-communication.
Increased fluency in English to better perform in a global, English-speaking business environment.
Communication management including theory, conflict resolution, and crisis communication.
Research and citation skills for better, results-oriented reporting.
Understanding the job interview process from both sides of the desk. Knowledge of how interviews are conducted will not only help executives with their own
recruiting,but also the interviewees to prepare correctly for and overcome nervousness in interviews.
Admissions are open to the September 2019 and January 2020 intakes.
Information on upcoming admissions rounds is provided below:
|ROUND 1||ROUND 2||ROUND 3|
|APPLICATION STARTS||OPEN||April 30, 2019||June 11, 2019|
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||April 29, 2019||June 10, 2019||July 15, 2019|
|CALL FOR INTERVIEWS||May 3, 2019||June 14, 2019||July 19, 2019|
|INTERVIEW DATES||May 11-12, 2019*||June 21-26, 2019||July 23-28, 2019|
|OFFER LETTER||May 20, 2019||July 2, 2019||August 2, 2019|
|LAST DATE TO PAY INITIAL REGISTRATION FEE||May 27, 2019||July 9, 2019||August 9, 2019|
|FULL FEES PAYMENT||July 15, 2019||July 31, 2019||August 16, 2019|
*Please Note: Personal Interviews will be conducted in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru on either of the dates
SELECTING AN APPLICATION ROUND:
- You may apply to any one of the three application rounds. However, you may apply only once per intake.
- While competition for each of the rounds is equal, the earlier you gain admission, the more time you have to secure financing, housing and settle other logistical matters.
|PG Profile Evaluation Day|
|27th April 2019||Saturday||Delhi||Paharpur Business Centre, 21, Nehru Place, New Delhi.||5:00 PM to 8:00 PM|
|28th April 2019||Sunday||Ahmedabad||Hyatt Ahmedabad, Town Plan Scheme 1, Near Vastrapur Lake, Ahmedabad.||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|PG Info-Session Schedule|
|25th May 2019||Saturday||Mumbai - Powai||The Beatle, JMJ House, Orchard Ave, Hiranandani Gardens, Panchkutir Ganesh Nagar, Powai.||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|
|26th May 2019||Sunday||Mumbai - Lower Parel||SP Jain Campus, 1st Floor, Trade Point, Kamala Mills, Lower Parel.||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|26th May 2019||Sunday||Mumbai - Andheri||The Club, Shakti Nagar, Shanti Nagar, D.N.Nagar, Andheri West.||11:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
|8th June 2019||Saturday||Goa||Vivanta Panaji, St. Anne's Junction, Off, Dayanand Bandodkar Marg, Panaji, Goa.||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|