- Stochastic comparison, stochastic dependence, studying ageing property; stochastic process, counting process, martingale in survival analysis.
- Statistical inferences, software reliability
- Chakraborty, A.K., Basak, G.K., Das, S. (2019). Bayesian Optimum Stopping Rule for Software Release. Opsearch. Accepted for Publication
- Das, S., Nanda, A.K. (2017). Some ageing properties of Dynamic Additive Mean Residual Life Model. Rashi. 2(1), 26-33.
- Das, S., Kundu, D. (2016). On Weighted Exponential Distribution and its Length Biased Version. Journal of the Indian Society of Probability and Statistics. 17(1), 57-77.
- Das, S. (2016). Some Results on Weighted Generalized Entropy. Communications in Statistics- Theory and Methods. 46(12), 5707-5727.
- Nanda, A.K., Das, S., Balakrishnan, N. (2013). On Dynamic Proportional Mean Residual Life Model. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences. 27, 553-588.
- Nanda, A.K., Das, S. (2013). Some Ageing Properties of the Marshall-Olkin Extended Distribution. International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. 13(1), 93-107.
- Nanda, A.K., Das, S. (2012). Stochastic Orders of the Marshall-Olkin Extended Distribution, Statistics and Probability Letters, 82, 295-302.
- Nanda, A.K., Das, S. (2011). Dynamic Proportional Hazard Rate and Reversed Hazard Rate Model. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 141, 2108-2119.
Awards & Recognition
Qualified Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, JRF Entrance Test (2007) and awarded
- Junior Research Fellowship in Reliability and Survival Analysis and received Scholarship from DST (2007-2008)
- Senior Research Fellowship in Reliability and Survival Analysis from IISER Kolkata (2008-2012)