Dr. Bagga Amit
Senior Practicing Partner At Ppb & Co. A Ca Firm
- Dr. Amit Bagga Is A Qualified Chartered Accountant From The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India And Cost Accountant From The Institute Of Cost And Works Accountants Of India. Additionally, He Is A Ph.D. From Ccs University India And Master’s In Commerce University Of Delhi.
- Professional Qualifications
- Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India.
- Qualified As Chartered Accountant In May 1998. India
- Institute Of Cost And Works Accountants Of India.
- Qualified As Cost Accountant In December 1995. India
- Academic Background
- Ph.D. In Commerce
Doctor Of Philosophy In Commerce Ccs University In April 2007. India,
- Master Of Commerce
Completed Master Of Commerce From University Of Delhi, India, In May 2000.
- Bachelor Of Commerce
Completed Bachelor Of Commerce (With Honours) From Sri Venkateshwara College University Of Delhi, India. Passed Out In May, 1992. Division Ist.
- Ph.D. In Commerce
Subjects Taught/Student Project Mentor
- Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Project Finance
- Financial Planning.
- Merger & Acquisition.
- Management Of Financial Services
- Capital Markets & Money Markets.
- Management Accounting
- Conducting MDP’s & Visiting Professor for the last more than 20 years
- Actively involved in Derivative Strategies & Stock Market.
- Overall monitoring and control of finance, accounts & taxation.
- Actively involved in financial / project analysis, forecasting and financial management.
- Ensuring compliance with Indian corporate laws, tax laws (direct & indirect) and other allied acts.
- Filing of annual returns / statutory forms /withholding taxation/corporate taxation including advance tax including assessments and appeal proceedings with various statutory bodies.
- Tax audit report
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Research paper Titled “Study of IPO Wealth Creators or Destroyers: An Indian Perspective was published at International Conference and Business Management in University of Wollongong Dubai
- Research paper Titled “Developing Derivative Strategies based on Technical Analysis was presented & published at Guru Nanak Institute of management in National Conference on Global Economic Scenario Threats & Opportunities for Corporate World
- Research paper Titled “Greek Premonition: A Story of Crisis” was presented & published in national Case study competition held at Bharti Vidhya Peeth
- Paper presented at Bharti Vidhya Peeth University Title (IPO evaluation a reality check) awarded with 2nd Prize all over India.
- Research Paper on Micro Finance Institutions presented at National conference conducted by JIMS.
- Articles on Financial Derivatives – Financial Journal” Need The Dough”.
- Article on Cost Accounting methods – Financial Journal “Need The Dough”.
- Risk Management, Security analysis & portfolio management
- MDP conducted at HERBAL LIFE, HYDERABAD
- MDP conducted at NIFM
- MDP conducted at HUDCO
- MDP at Mansukh Securities Pvt. Ltd.
ADDITIONAL & INFORMATION
- Fellow Member at INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA.
Awards & Recognition
- Best Faculty Award at BMU University (Hero Group)
- S.P. Jain college 9+ FEEDBACK