Select Unique Projects
Developed a program called ‘Creating a learning organisation – Knowledge Retention and Dissemination’ to ensure retention of employee wisdom within an organisation
- Facilitated in creating a learning organisation within a Maharatna PSU through a uniquely developed technique of knowledge retention and dissemination. The process involved retrieving tacit knowledge that usually resides within people, artefacts and entities in an organisation.
- After retrieving the tacit knowledge using several proven methodologies, created a capsule of milestones and deliverables where this knowledge was converted to contextual case studies. This process forced the concerned stakeholders to think about the real-life scenarios and decisions the organisation had taken during the past, along with their innovative solutions in the form of risk management, stakeholder management, managing projects with the internal and external environments, and so on. Tackling difficult challenges of cultural and social hindrances was also inbuilt in these case studies.
- This knowledge was then converted into case studies in a story-telling mode. The participants were also asked to pen down their experiences as supplementary to these cases that further helped in the process of knowledge dissemination within the organisation, especially with the new recruits and subordinates.
Business Dashboard Creation
- Procter and Gamble, ICICI Securities – Created Marketing dashboard
- UBS Securities – Created Project Monitoring dashboard
- Deutsche Bank – Created Financial Modelling dashboard
- Actis Technologies – Project Management Methodology implementation