Associate Professor of Marketing & Strategy;
Dy. Director (BBA)
- Ph.D. in Management, Indore University, India, 2018
- Master of Business Administration, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India, 1979
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Economics, St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi, India, 1977
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Immersion Integration Simulation (GMBA/MGB)
- Integrative Decision Making (EMBA)
- Customer Value Management (EMBA)
- Computer Skills (BBA)
- Associate Professor of Marketing & Strategy, Dy. Director (BBA) at S.P. Jain School of Global Management, Mumbai, India, August 2017 – Current
- Associate Professor of Marketing, Asst. Dean at Goa Institute of Management, India, 2011 – 2017
- Managing Director, Boots Healthcare International, India, 1998-2003
- C.E.O. Dr. Scholl’s, India, 1994-1998
- General Manager, PepsiCo, India, 1989-1994
- Branch Manager, British American Tobacco (ITC Limited), India, 1980-1989
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Sorry Harvard, but I don’t like the Case Method; International Journal of Higher Education Management (ISSN 2054-9849) Volume 3, No. 1 (Aug 2016), Pages 41-48.
- How (Not) To Manage a Business School in India; International Journal of Higher Education Management (ISSN 2054-9849) Volume 2, No. 1 (Aug 2015), Pages 83-91.
- Leadership SQ - The Vedic Way: Enhancing the spiritual quotient of future managers; Journal of Spirituality, Leadership & Management (ISSN 1447-3771) 2013, Volume 7, No. 1, Pages 46-55.
- Experience of a practitioner as a B-School faculty in India; Gian Jyoti E-journal [ISSN 2250-348X] Volume 3, Issue 3 (Jul-Sep 2013), Pages 41-44.