ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Applicants are required to fulfil one of the following academic eligibility requirements to be eligible for admissions:
- Have a postgraduate degree (by Research) in the field of “Business” or related discipline from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution; or
- Have a postgraduate degree (by Coursework) in the field of “Business” or related discipline from a recognised university or other approved tertiary institution, and at least 5 years of managerial level professional work experience.
The applicants will need to produce evidence of having worked on a full-time basis in a managerial role for a minimum of 5 years.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and must provide certified evidence to the School.
- Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take any of the following recognised formal English language tests and obtain currently valid minimum scores as below:
- IELTS (Academic version): 6.5 overall score, minimum 6.0 in each subtest
- TOEFL internet-based: Total 89 score, writing 22 and all other subtests 18
- Pearson Test of English: 60 (minimum) with no section score less than 50
- International applicants (including those who have completed their most recent education qualifications in English) who are undertaking study at our Sydney campus may need to meet the English Language test requirements detailed by the Australian government to obtain their student visas. For more information, please click here.