SP Jain's Professional Program in Big Data & Visual Analytics is a highly stimulating and application-based program that combines technical and business knowledge to help you provide solutions to the challenges that Information Sciences and Big Data pose on corporations in the 21st century.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT ACCREDITED BY TEQSA, ASQA OR ANY REGULATORY BODY IN INDIA OR OVERSEAS.
Why SP Jain's Big Data & Visual Analytics?
Develop better strategies, improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs and terminate risks
Make information transparent and usable at much higher frequencies
Enable the collection of more accurate and detailed performance information on products, services and therefore, expose variability and boost performance
Allow finer segmentation of customers and enable customisation of products and services
Help in the development of the next generation of products and services
We offer an intellectually stimulating classroom environment steered by front-runners in business and academia who nurture participants to initiate, develop and launch ideas. These include industry experts, business leaders, visionary thinkers, innovators, strategists, researchers, entrepreneurs, pioneers and executives who have been the key enablers of innovation at leading multinational organisations.
In the last five years of our short but checkered thirteen-year-old history, our School and programs have been ranked by three of the world's top four business school rankings -- Forbes, Financial Times and the Economist. In each of these rankings, we are the youngest school featured -- an accomplishment we attribute to our unique and innovative model of business education.
THE SP JAIN ADVANTAGE
- Statistics & Mathematics for Data Science
- Foundation in Python & R
- Linux & Cloud Computing
- Concepts in RDBMS, MySQL, SQL
- Introduction to Big Data - Apache, Hadoop, Apache Spark on AWS
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Business Processors Management (Industries Case Studies)- Retail FMCG, Healthcare, Pharmacy, BFSI
- Introduction to Proprietary Analytics Software – SAS, IBM -WATSON, SAP
- Deep learning with tensor flow on Spark
- Tableau Software
- Virtual reality / Augmented reality
- Jarvis and Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of things
- Advance topics in machine learning (Perceptron, Ensemble learning)
- Data Mining
- Algorithmic training
MODULE 8Project / Internship
The program equips students to fill the need for sophisticated expertise in varied domains such as IT, Consulting, BFSI, Telecom and Media, and in specialisations such as data mining, data modelling, data architecture, extraction, transformation, loading development and business intelligence development. The acquired techniques are essentially required for roles such as Data Scientists, Analysts, Developers and Consultants.
S P Jain offers an intellectually stimulating classroom environment steered by front-runners in business and academia who nurture participants to initiate, develop and launch ideas. These include industry experts, business leaders, visionary thinkers, innovators, strategists, researchers, entrepreneurs, pioneers and executives who have been the key enablers of technology innovation at leading multinatonal organisations.
- An undergraduate/postgraduate degree in a discipline with a strong quantitative component like: Engineering (any discipline), Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce
- Two or more years of relevant work experience is strongly preferred
- A one-hour aptitude test with numerical, quantitative reasoning, mathematics and statistical components
- A personal interview for candidates who have performed well in the aptitude test