Assistant Professor of HRM & Assistant Dean - MBA (Executive) - Singapore
- Master of Management Studies (Human Resource), Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (1995)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics), Victoria Jubilee Technical Institute,Mumbai University (1993)
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- HRM Teamwork
- Talent Management
- Strategic HR Consulting
- Mentoring and coaching
- Assistant Professor of HRM & Assistant Dean - MBA (Executive), (2008 - current)
- Director of Industry Interface Projects (2010 - current)
- Responsible for establishing strategic alliances with key MNC, SME and not-for-profit firms in Singapore to promote collaborative applied research as part of academic program. The role involves proactive planning and evaluating partnerships, assessing needs and managing student research engagements by collaborating with senior and mid-level business leaders.
- Case - Teaching workshop – Harvard Business School, Singapore, 2014.
- Fellow – Team Based Learning program by Duke-NUS, Singapore, 2012.
Executive education experience
- Leadership & Strategy Program for Visa International, Singapore.
- Leadership Program for Nigerian healthcare professionals, Singapore.
- "Driving Innovation and Productivity through People Practices" Singapore Business Federation, Singapore (June 2010)
- "Aligning Total Rewards and Organizational Goals." Singapore Business Federation, Singapore
- "Linking Process Evaluation for creating career tracks in a BPO." Workshop for line managers of a leading global telecom company, Mumbai.
- "Creating & sustaining high performance teams." Management Development Program for Line Managers for a leading online trading company, Mumbai.
- Senior Manager HRM, Cyberlog Technologies International Pte Ltd (2005-2008)
- Consultant, Cerebrus Consultants (1999-2005)
- Associate Manager HMR, Qualcomm Inc (1999)
- Deputy Manager HRM, Essar Oil Limited (1995-1999)
- Hero Honda Motors Limited
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- ICICI One Source
Affiliations & memberships
- Member of the School Management Committee – Singapore School for the Deaf.
- Member – Board Match and mentor for leaders for Center for Non-Profit Leadership (CNPL).
- Professional Member – Singapore Human Resource Institute (SHRI), Singapore.