On 28th June 2018, SP Jain’s Singapore Campus organised its very first ‘Human Library’ with 12 inspiring guests, also known as ‘Human Books’.
The “Human Books” were
- Andrew Koay, Vice President at SGX
- Haseena Sham, PCC, Executive Director at Pyller Training and & Development Pte Ltd
- Himanshu Arora, General Manager - SEAA & MEIOA at Zespri International
- Jaz Athenia Chua, Senior Director, Strategy & Operations, Marketing JAPAC at Oracle
- Jean Paul, eg+ worldwide at Regional Business Director (Asia Pacific)
- Kanika Agarwal, Digital Passion Peers at Founder & CEO
- Linda Gan, Human Resource Manager at Heinemann Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Lewis Ng, Chief Business Officer at PropertyGuru Group
- Raunak Mehta, Publicis Groupe at Head of E-commerce, APAC
- Senthurini Jeyaraj, VP, Partnerships (L&D, Group Human Resources) at OCBC Bank
- Shalini Bhateja, Director Talent & Development, APAC at The Coca-Cola Company
- Vikas Verma, Asia Director - Talent & Performance Consulting at Aon Hewitt
The ‘Human Library’ event was organised by the SP Jain Corporate Relations team and ideated from the concept of a library, where the ‘Human Books’ share their knowledge with the ‘readers’ - in this case, our students.
The students were given five minutes to ask the ‘Human Books’ any questions. Many students commented that the time crunch helped them become more focused in their thought process, asking questions that could be most beneficial to them.