Business and HR leaders can no longer continue to function with traditional and historical methods. They ought to now embody new approaches to reimagine their company’s culture, leadership, talent, and strategy transformation. What are the changes one can bring in to ensure an optimal performance level in the organisation? Prof Christopher Abraham (Head of Campus – Dubai, SP Jain School of Global Management) writes in People Matters, a new-age, niche media portal.
In the article, published on January 12, 2020, Prof Abraham discusses 5 strategies organisations can implement to stay relevant in today’s dynamic global business landscape:
- A paradigm shift from traditional leadership hierarchies to contemporary peer networks
- Strategic talent acquisition
- Creating unique employee experiences and engagement mechanisms for results
- Relevant performance management and rewards systems
- Strategic investment in 21st century leadership development
“The above five factors, if followed and executed diligently can certainly transform ordinary organisations who are struggling to be relevant to High Performance Organisations who continue to thrive with passion and resilience,” shares Prof Abraham.