We are proud to share that Dr Silvia Vianello (Associate Professor and Director – Innovation, SP Jain School of Global Management) has published a book titled ‘The Proven Secret of an Outstanding LinkedIn Profile’ (Assigned ISBN-13: 979-8626309256).
LinkedIn is an untapped goldmine of career opportunities and leads, but few understand how to convert those opportunities into new jobs and those leads into new customers. Dr Vianello’s book is a personal branding roadmap that will help you generate a consistent flow of quality opportunities. In the book, she walks you through a step-by-step approach of creating a LinkedIn profile that recruiters and hiring managers will notice.
- Learn how LinkedIn's algorithm works so you know how to make your profile show up for recruiters or potential clients
- Learn what is important for your LinkedIn photo, headline and summary
- Discover job search tips and Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools you can combine with your LinkedIn profile to get noticed
- Make sure you hear about the best opportunities for your expertise
- Learn to build an effective LinkedIn profile and avoid common mistakes
Dr Vianello has helped more than 100,000 executives all over the world to boost their career with the AI techniques outlined in the book.
Last year, Dr Vianello and Reet Mediratta, Assistant – Innovation and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) student at SP Jain, had published another book titled ‘Start-Up Your Life With These 350 Free Tools!’ to help entrepreneurs run their business.