SP Jain's Dubai campus
On March 25, 2020, the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia:
- Renewed the registration of SP Jain School of Global Management Pty Ltd (SP Jain) in the category of Higher Education Provider, for a period of seven years until March 25, 2027
- Renewed the accreditation of the Bachelor of Data Science, for a period of seven years until March 25, 2027
- Accredited the following courses of study, for a period of seven years until March 25, 2027:
TEQSA’s assessment found that SP Jain demonstrated:
- A commitment to building and supporting its culture of scholarship
- Plans for extensive benchmarking and external academic input
- Plans for strong academic leadership
- Plans for well-targeted support, appropriate to the varying needs of its students
TEQSA is Australia’s independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education. SP Jain is registered as a Higher Education Provider in Australia. Upon graduation, students receive a degree conferred by SP Jain School of Global Management, Australia.
SP Jain's world-class business courses are accredited by the Department of Education/Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, licensed by the Committee for Private Education (CPE), Singapore and permitted by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Dubai.