I take immense pleasure in introducing you to SP Jain School of Global Management (SP Jain), whose undergraduate programs are truly innovative, path-breaking and ahead of their time. Every decision comes with multiple choices, and a significant amount of time is invested to align what you need to what provides the best value for your money.
Let me provide you with multiple reasons for what makes SP Jain unique and in what ways the time you spend with us will be of tremendous benefit to you and your family. You are looking to enrol at a premier global business school with a major presence in four different countries, cutting-edge academic rigour, world-class faculty, and an innovative curriculum with prestigious global accreditations and affiliations. Our mission is to deliver an outstanding learning experience to our students. Now, what sets SP Jain apart from the rest?
- This program is for achievers, go-getters and high performers who want to change the world for the better.
- We’ve undertaken a huge commitment to learning and skill development as a continuous process and provide an eclectic classroom environment.
- Accelerated Growth – In a fast-changing business world, where billion-dollar companies are created in a few years, the program allows students to maximise learning and value creation immediately upon graduation.
- Un-Paralleled Peer Learning – Our undergraduate programs have student participants from over 30 countries; close to 80% of our core faculty have doctoral degrees and hail from 5 continents with diverse research expertise; we are also proud to have an ever-growing alumni base that is spread across 40 countries.
- Experiential Learning – theory meets practice, simulations, live projects, real-time trading, seminars, rich industry-academic collaborations, and much more.
- Rankings – Our programs have been ranked among the world’s best by leading publications, including Forbes, Times Higher Education – Wall Street Journal, The Economist, and Financial Times.
- Study Abroad Programs – Additional opportunity to enhance your global education.
- Powerful Career Assistance – Multinational career services offices in Australia, India, Singapore, and the UAE help students land internships and full-time jobs.
How many business schools:
- Deliver an outstanding experience using a tri-city learning model where students get to visit, learn and intern in Singapore, Dubai, Mumbai, and Sydney? SP Jain’s unique multi-city learning model gives our students a direct experience of different cultures and business environments.
- Provide the opportunity to apply for post-study work rights in Australia? SP Jain is an Australian University – hence students not only get to learn and graduate with an Australian degree but also get the right to apply for a visa to live and work in Australia after graduation.
- Have a state-of-the-art Engaged Learning Online (ELO) system replicates a live classroom down to every detail? At S P Jain, faculty (with the help of a robotic tracking camera) can respond to visual cues, moderate discussions, and engage with students, all in real-time.
Do you want to be a game-changer?
Do you want to learn cutting-edge frameworks, technologies, strategies, and analytical methods from top-rated faculty and industry experts who teach practical, industry-relevant courses?
Do you want to learn what it takes to become a business-ready manager from day zero?
If the answer to these questions is ‘YES’, then WELCOME to SP Jain. This is where we align academic elegance with business relevance. Our objective is to completely transform you, the student, to become a transformational leader and offer you extraordinary opportunities to interact with global business leaders and thinkers and make deep and lasting connections with your peers who come from more than 30 countries.
Our goal is for you to ‘aspire to inspire and empower you to be the best you can be. Yes, we are different. Hence, we want to make and deliver that difference and provide an enriching experience.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our vibrant campuses.