Drive decisions, innovation and productivity
In an increasingly digital world, big data plays a very important role in driving decisions, innovation and productivity. SP Jain’s Big Data & Analytics certificate enables students to develop a thorough understanding of big data analysis, rapidly adapt to the changing role of information sciences and bring creative solutions to tackle the challenges that arise in modern business.
The program incorporates a hands-on approach with emphasis on real-world problem-solving and extensive interaction with industry.
Why SP Jain's Big Data & Analytics?
There is real value that can be extracted from analysing big data and as a data scientist you can help organisations:
- Develop better strategies, improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs and mitigate risks
- Enable the collection of more accurate and detailed performance information on products, services and therefore, expose variability and boost performance
- Allow finer segmentation of customers and enable customisation of products and service
- Make high volume of information usable at much higher frequencies
- Help in the development of the next generation of products and services
Check your eligibility
You can apply for the Big Data & Analytics program if you have:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, B.Sc, B.Pharma, BBA, Economics or Commerce
- 0-5 years of full-time work experience (preferred)
Submit your application online (free of cost).
All the candidates are required to appear for the SP Jain Program Aptitude Test (PAT). Students are advised to acquaint themselves with the basics of programming and statistics. They will be tested for both logical and analytical ability. See PAT Sample Paper for Big Data & Analytics.
Candidates will also be interviewed as part of the evaluation process.
Approximately 2-3 workings days after the evaluation, candidates are emailed an admission decision.