Adapt to different business environments, cultures & market conditions. Immerse in new cultures, step out of your comfort zone, develop cross-cultural understanding, gain real-world experience and engage some of the world’s top companies with our Master of Global Business (MGB) program. Designed exclusively for graduates with little or no work experience, the program trains you to appreciate and adapt to different business environments, cultures and market conditions, preparing you for a lifetime of decision-making and leadership.
Why SP Jain's MGB?
PROGRAM CURRICULUM & STRUCTURE
- Ask the right questions to frame issues
- Use the right tools to analyse data
- Synthesise information to create value
- Innovate using Design Thinking
- Use digital technology to develop high quality solutions, and
- Add value to future employers
To fulfil the requirements of the MGB program, students must complete 41 credits.
|GLOBAL IMMERSION PROJECT||6|
The program includes 4 months of academic study at each of our 3 campuses + a mandatory 4-month internship.
In the initial term of the program, students build on their experience and gain a solid foundation in business through core courses in general topics of management like Economics, Finance, Statistics and Marketing. These courses are common and are required for all students, irrespective of their areas of specialisation.
- e-Business (September Intake Only)
- Contemporary Marketing Management
- Global Finance
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
EMPLOYABILITY & GLOBAL CAREERS
Employers in virtually every field seek two key skills in their employees: leadership and communication. SP Jain's strong focus in these areas gives its students an edge in the workforce. The P2E program emphasises all aspects of leadership including personality development and decision-making. Not only are graduates well prepared to maintain strong leadership roles within their companies, but also to make a strong impact on their communities.
Besides leadership skills, in the P2E program, students learn:
- Effective business writing including how to analyse situations to determine the most appropriate method of communication, tone, and level of formality.
- Oral communication including interviews, group discussions, presentations, spontaneous conversations, persuasive/dissuasive arguments and e-communication.
- Increased fluency in English to better perform in a global, English-speaking business environment.
- Communication management including theory, conflict resolution, and crisis communication.
- Research and citation skills for better, results-oriented reporting.
- Understanding the job interview process from both sides of the desk. Knowledge of how interviews are conducted will not only help executives with their own recruiting, but also the interviewees to prepare correctly for and overcome nervousness in interviews.
Internship updates from the Intake of 2015 (January) are provided below:
- Nearly 84% of students received offers of internships from companies based in Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- 16% of offers were made by top companies in India.
- The FMCG and E-commerce sectors dominated the recruitment drive this season, accounting for over 36 percent of total offers made.
- Consulting, IT and Logistics were a close second.
- Genpact, HP, Heniz, Bayt.com, Agility Logistics, Kimberly Clark, Bosch, NOL and Apparel Group were the top recruiters this internship cycle.
Full-time placement updates from the Intake of 2015 (May) that graduated in 2016 are provided below:
- Over 94% of students from the Intake of 2015 (May) received internship offers from companies based in Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Average CTC: USD 25,485
- Top recruiters of the season were Credit Agricole, Deloitte, Genpact, Smytten, Fintelix, UBS, Enhance, Bayt.com, Agility Logistics, Al Seer group, Stanley Black & Decker and Kuehne + Nagel.
Admissions OPEN for May 2017 and September 2017 Intake
Info-Session Details of MGB/GMBA
|Bangalore||Jan 7, 2017 (Saturday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||The Gateway Hotel - 66, Residency Rd, Near Brigade Road, Bengaluru|
|Guwahati||Jan 8, 2017 (Sunday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Radisson Blu - National Highway 37, Gotanagar, Guwahati, Assam|
|Bhopal||Jan 14, 2017 (Saturday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Courtyard by Marriot - DB City Hall, K-2, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal|
|Lucknow||Jan 14, 2017 (Saturday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Sarvorar Portico - 6, Shahnajaf Road, Hazartganj, Beside St Francis' College, Lucknow|
|Chandigarh||Jan 14, 2017 (Saturday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Hotel Mountview - Sector 10, Chandigarh|
|Mumbai - Vashi||Jan 14, 2017 (Saturday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||The Regenza By Tunga
Plot no. 37, Sector 30-A,
Vashi, Navi Mumbai
|Mumbai - Thane||Jan 14, 2017 (Saturday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Hotel United - 21
29, LBS Marg, Gokul Nagar, Thane (W)
|Vishakapatnam||Jan 14, 2017 (Saturday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||The Gateway Hotel - Beach Road, Opposite Varun Beach, Visakhapatnam|
|Kolkata||Jan 15, 2017 (Sunday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||HHI - 235/1 A J C Bose Road, Kolkata|
|Indore||Jan 15, 2017 (Sunday)||4:00 PM to 6:00 PM||Radisson Blu - 12, Scheme No. 94C, Ring Road, Indore|
|Mumbai - Churchgate||Jan 15, 2017 (Sunday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Hotel Marine Plaza - 29, Marine Drive, Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Mumbai - Juhu||Jan 15, 2017 (Sunday)||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||JW Marriot - Juhu Tara Road, Juhu, Mumbai|
|Mumbai - Powai||Jan 15, 2017 (Sunday)||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||The Beatle - JMJ House, Orchard Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai|
|Hyderbad||Jan 15, 2017 (Sunday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Taj Banjara - Road No.1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Nagpur||Jan 20, 2017 (Friday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Radisson Blu - 7 , Wardha Road, Nagpur|
|Surat||Jan 21, 2017 (Saturday)||5:00 PM to 7:00 PM||Taj Gateway - Ambika Niketan, Surat Dumas Road, Athwa, Surat|
|Delhi||Jan 21, 2017 (Saturday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Vivanta By Taj Ambassador - Sujan Singh Park, Subramaniam Bharti Marg, New Delhi|
|Chennai||Jan 21, 2017 (Saturday)||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre, No 2 Ethiraj Salai, C-In-C Road, Egmore, Chennai|
|Kochi||Jan 21, 2017 (Saturday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||The Gateway Hotel Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala|
|Pune||Jan 22, 2017 (Sunday)||11:00 AM to 1:00 AM||Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond - 11, Koregaon Road, Pune|
|Ahmedabad||Jan 22, 2017 (Sunday)||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||Hyatt Regency -17, Ashram Rd, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad|
|Vadodara||Jan 22, 2017 (Sunday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Four Point Sheraton - 1275 Ward No. 7, Fateh Gunj, Vadodara|
|Gurgaon||Jan 22, 2017 (Sunday)||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM||Country Inn & Suites By Carlson- Sector 29, Gurgaon, Plot No. 360-362, Sector 29, Gurgaon|
|Coimbatore||Jan 22, 2017 (Sunday)||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Vivanta by Taj - 105, Race Course Rd, Race Course, Gopalapuram, Coimbatore|
|Jaipur||Jan 28, 2017 (Saturday)||12:00 PM to 2:00 PM||Country Inn & Suites - Khasa Kothi Flyover, MI Road, Jaipur|