The McKinsey Global Institute has predicted that by 2018, the US alone could face a shortage of between 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills, and a shortage of 1.5 million managers and analysts who can leverage data analysis to make effective decisions for their organisations.
Big Data is not just another fad. In an increasingly digital world, Big Data plays a very important role in driving decisions, innovation and productivity in large multinationals, non-profits and governments. It can be used to analyse social media trends to formulate election strategy, evaluate meteorological data to predict the weather or even to analyse retail data to drive more sales.
S P Jain’s one-of-a-kind certificate program in Big Data & Analytics allows students to develop a thorough understanding of Big Data analysis, determine the changing role of Information Sciences and bring in creative solutions to tackle the challenges that arise.
1. Part-time and full-time study options available Courses in cutting-edge topics like Data Mining, Machine Learning, Visualisation techniques, Predictive Modeling
2. Hands-on program with industry interaction, real-world projects and laboratory sessions built into the curriculum
3. Mandatory Professional Readiness Program to help develop leadership, decision-making and other real-world business skills
4. Develop essential data science skills like data mining, data modeling, data architecture, extraction, transformation, loading development and business intelligence development
5. Launchpad to careers in emerging fields like Data Science and Business Intelligence Development
6. Gain placement assistance from our multi-city Career Assistance Services
The Big Data And Analytics Program is conducted at our campus in Mumbai
Dubai is at the forefront of the world’s emerging market economies, and is reputed for its modern outlook, world-class facilities and infrastructure, and liberal policies.
Sydney has it all – beaches, nightlife, great outdoors – and is home to some of the world’s largest banking corporations. As a mature first-world city, Sydney offers you a safe, stimulating and enriching environment to explore life in a Western culture.
Singapore is ranked #1 in the world for ‘ease of doing business’ by the World Bank, and is highly regarded for its governance and forward-thinking society. As one of Asia’s fastest growing economies, Singapore offers you a first-hand exposure to unique Chinese and Southeast Asian business practices.