PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT ACCREDITED BY TEQSA, ASQA OR ANY REGULATORY BODY IN INDIA OR OVERSEAS.
Why SP Jain's DMM?
From SEO, online ads, paid/organic search to social media marketing, content development and inbound marketing – over the course of 6 months, S P Jain’s DMM program takes you deep into every aspect of online marketing. And, not simply from a theoretical perspective, but also through a practical, real-world live project where you work in long-term teams to execute a digital marketing strategy with real time assets, measure performance and monitor and improve tactics. The live projects is important as it helps you hone and develop your knowledge and skills of digital tools, and showcase your portfolio of learning and experiences to prospective employers during internships/placements.
The 2-month mandatory internship that follows the academic track of the program helps students, especially those with little or no work experience, supplement their academic knowledge with real-life industry experience, make meaningful contributions to companies, build strong professional contacts and explore full-time career opportunities.
Just like how pilots, F1 drivers and disaster response teams use advanced simulations to learn how to respond to high-intensity situations, our students practice and sharpen their skills in the simulated and real-time environment of our ‘Digital Labs’. Students apply key digital marketing concepts and execute real-time and integrated digital marketing strategies for chosen businesses. Panels of industry experts are drawn from several fields who will also support and mentor them throughout the program.
On completing the program, students will have developed a world-class 'Portfolio' that documents and showcases key elements and learning outcomes of the program. By showcasing a student’s command of strategies, digital tools, execution and measurement techniques, the portfolio will act as a starting point for discussion with prospective employers on job opportunities in areas like Digital Marketing/Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SEO Account Management, Web Analytics, Search and Social Media Marketing, Web Content Management, Digital Creative Development, Marketing Communications and Strategic Marketing, among others.
Participants of the program are guided and stimulated by a world-class body of local and international faculty comprising highly skilled Online Marketing experts and leaders. Their repertoire of industry experience and research background establishes them among the leaders and opinion makers in the industry.
In the last five years of our short but checkered twelve-year-old history, we have been ranked by three of the world’s top four business school rankings – Forbes, Financial Times and the Economist. In each of these rankings, we are the youngest school featured – an accomplishment we attribute to our unique and innovative model of business education.
THE SP JAIN ADVANTAGE
The program makes use of an innovative ‘Discontinuous Learning’ approach that combines in-class learning and mentorship training with a practice-based approach that encourages students to test theories by executing campaigns in real time.
The learning system that three core pillars:
- Classroom learning & exposure
- Simulated and real-time execution in the ‘Digital Lab’
- Capstone Project
The program comprises:
- 4 months (480 hours) of classroom delivery & live capstone project
- Face-to-face lessons with Indian and international academicians and senior management professionals, followed by self-learning using e-books, case-based assignments, live capstone projects, track-wise exams, and full-time internships.
- 2 months of full-time internships with well known digital media agencies, consulting firms and corporates.
- Global Perspective
- The new world of Marketing
- Navigating the Digital Matrix
- Consumers - segmentation, journey mapping and analysis
- Research Methodology and Inside Mining for the New World
- Designing a new world of experience
- Website/App Design
- The Digital Search
- Digital Campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Creative that Influences and Impacts
- Social Media Marketing and Metrics
- Online Reputation Management and Metrics
- Mobile First Strategy and Metrics
- Performance Marketing and Metrics
- E-Commerce and Metrics
- CRM, Data Science and Big Data
- Digital Media Planning, Buying, Digital Ad Sales, Programmatic Buying, Monitoring and Metrics
- Emerging Technologies and their Impact on Digital Marketing
- Digital Dashboard - Data and Visual Base Reporting and Analytics
- Cyber Proofing Digital Assets and Marketing Processes
- Digital Dashboard - Data and Visual Base Reporting and Analytics
- Digital Citizenship
- Capstone - Integrated Digital Marketing on Live Projects
Participants of our DMM program are guided and stimulated by a world-class body of local and international faculty comprising highly skilled industry experts and leaders like:
- MR. PRADEEP RACHERLA (Director – Aspiron Consultants)
- MR. AVINASH JHANGIANI (Chief Innovation Officer – Omnicom)
- DR. SRINI R. SRINIVASAN (Associate Professor Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies - JBIMS)
- MR. AHMED AFTAB NAQVI (CEO & Co-Founder – Gozoop)
- MR. MILIND PATHAK (COO - Madhouse)
- MR. ANANTHANARAYANAN V (Founder & CEO – Techdivine Creative Services
On completing the program, students will have developed a world-class 'Portfolio’ that documents and showcases key elements and learning outcomes of the program against a specific industry. By showcasing a student’s command over strategies, digital tools, execution and measurement techniques, the Portfolio will act as a starting point for discussion with prospective employers on job opportunities in areas like Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing, SEO Account Management, Web Analytics, Search and Social Media Marketing, Web Content Management, Digital Creative Development, Marketing Communications and Strategic Marketing.
*Full-time internships (2 months) / placement assistance as per institute's policy.
Applicants must have:
- A Bachelor degree or above from a recognised, accredited higher education institution
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must
- A reasonable interest to pursue a career in Digital Marketing; good presence on social media sites
- Submit your application online (free of cost)
- Appear for further evaluation comprising written tests (test of reasoning, numerical ability, english comprehension), followed by 2 round of interviews to understand the statement of purpose of the student to join the program