As this is a postgraduate program, you must already be a university graduate to apply. Preference is given to those with additional relevant postgraduate qualifications.
3+ years of work experience
The candidate must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience.
English language proficiency
Candidates who did not complete their secondary education in English must have an English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) to enrol into the program. At the time of applying for the program a student is not required to show an ELPS.
However, on being offered admission and prior to the course commencement, students are required to show an ELPS. Last date to submit the IELTS/PTE/TOEFL score for January 2017 intake is 30th November 2016.
Acceptable scores are as follows:
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70
- Pearson Test of English minimum score of 60
Submit your application online (free of cost).
Applications are considered on a rolling basis (i.e. evaluated when they are received) so the sooner you apply, the better your chances for being selected.
Candidates only need to submit one application, but may apply for two specialisations with a single application. Admission is offered for only one specialisation and the applicant cannot make changes to the offer. Submitting more than one application form may disqualify a candidate for admission.
If you do not desire placement services or are taking a leave of absence from your present employers (with a commitment to rejoin them), mark the relevant box in the application form. Candidates accepted under "non-placements" cannot change to "placement category".
SP Jain requires candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests: GMAT, CAT or SPJAT (SP Jain Aptitude Test).
Candidates may apply even if they have not yet taken the aptitude test, or if their scores are pending. However, candidates will not be shortlisted for evaluation until they submit final test scores. SP Jain accepts the best score from any of these tests.
The minimum test score required is:
- GMAT score of 650 (tested on or after August 1, 2013)
- CAT score in the 80th percentile (tested in 2014 or 2015 – results declared in January 2015 or January 2016)
- SPJAT score in the 80th percentile (tested on or after August 2014)
The admissions team will shortlist applications based on past academic performance, aptitude test scores, work experience, extracurricular activities and other achievements.
Shortlisted candidates are required to visit one of the selection centres on campus (Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore or Sydney) for further evaluation. This includes writing essays, analysing case studies and an interview. Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable USD 50 evaluation fee.
Approximately three to five working days after their evaluation, candidates are notified as to three potential outcomes: acceptance, waitlist or regret. Only candidates who have been offered admission will be notified via email.
- Visa fees are only required for students that need a visa for Singapore or Dubai.
- The Australian immigration authorities do not allow SP Jain to apply for visas on behalf of students. Students need to submit their Australian visa application themselves and SP Jain can provide assistance in this process.
- It is compulsory for students to stay on campus in Singapore, Sydney and Dubai. SP Jain does not provide student housing for Mumbai. The accommodation fee does not include meal costs.
- The last date for payment of all fees is September 30, 2016. Payments received after this date will carry an interest rate of 15% p.a.