Ernst & Young
Senior Auditor (August 2006 – December 2010)
- Ensured that the client’s financial statements were in compliance with the UAE and various regulatory bodies’ regulations.
- Verified the client controls over the critical area of cash flows, sales, purchases, and inventory are operating effectively during the planning audit.
- Analysed the reliance or non-reliance on the IT infrastructure of the client by testing the various applications used in the normal course of the business.
- Carried out a wide range of substantive procedures on the various accounts in the Income statement as well as the Balance sheet in accordance with International Standards for Audit (ISA).
- Documented the findings and proceedings of the planning, interim and final stages of the audit and reported to the Manager for the job.
- Drafted the financial statements in accordance with the UAE companies’ Law, the IFRS/US GAAP.
- Led, guided, and trained assigned interns and associates
- Prepared the staff to deal with various documentation and client-dealing aspects of the audit.
- Handled independent jobs and attended to client issues to meet contracted deliverables on time.