SP JAIN'S 9-MONTH WEEKEND PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM IN BIG DATA & VISUAL ANALYTICS is a highly stimulating and application-based program that combines technical and business knowledge to help you provide solutions to the challenges that Information Sciences and Big Data pose on corporations in the 21st century. The newly introduced weekend format of the program (classes on Sundays) is ideal for working professionals who wish to update their skills and develop new competencies, without interrupting their personal and professional lives.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT ACCREDITED BY TEQSA, ASQA, OR ANY REGULATORY BODY IN INDIA OR OVERSEAS.
Why SP Jain's Big Data & Visual Analytics?
From Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Cloud Computing to Linux, Algorithmic Training, and Internet of Things – over the course of 9 months, SP Jain’s BDVA program takes you deep into every aspect of Big Data. Not simply from a theoretical perspective, but also through practical, real-world projects and industry internships that help students, especially those with little or no work experience, supplement their academic knowledge with real-life industry experience, make meaningful contributions to companies, build strong professional contacts, and explore full-time career opportunities.
The program makes use of an advanced blended learning format that combines online lessons with face-to-face classes over weekends, ensuring flexibility in learning. Working professionals and data enthusiasts will find this program complimentary to their existing roles, enabling them to take up higher responsibilities on graduation.
- Develop better strategies, improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs, and terminate risks
- Make information transparent and usable at much higher frequencies
- Enable the collection of more accurate and detailed performance information on products, services, and therefore, expose variability and boost performance
- Allow finer segmentation of customers and enable customisation of products and services
- Help in the development of the next generation of products and services
We offer an intellectually stimulating classroom environment steered by front-runners in business and academia who nurture participants to initiate, develop, and launch ideas. These include industry experts, business leaders, visionary thinkers, innovators, strategists, researchers, entrepreneurs, pioneers, and executives who have been the key enablers of innovation at leading multinational
- 237 hours of online lessons
- 238 hours of face-to-face lessons over Sundays (8 hours)
The program incorporates a hands-on approach with emphasis on real-world problem-solving and extensive interaction with the industry.
- Statistics & Mathematics for Data Science
- Foundation in Python & R
- Linux & Cloud Computing
- Concepts in RDBMS, MySQL, SQL
- Introduction to Big Data - Apache, Hadoop, Apache Spark on AWS
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Business Processors Management (Industries Case Studies)- Retail FMCG, Healthcare, Pharmacy, BFSI
- Introduction to Proprietary Analytics Software – SAS, IBM -WATSON, SAP
- Deep learning with tensor flow on Spark
- Tableau Software
- Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
- Jarvis and Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Advance topics in machine learning (Perceptron, Ensemble learning)
- Data Mining
- Algorithmic training
The program equips students to fill the need for sophisticated expertise in varied domains such as IT, Consulting, BFSI, Telecom and Media, and in specialisations such as data mining, data modelling, data architecture, extraction, transformation, loading development and business intelligence development. The acquired techniques are essentially required for roles such as Data Scientists, Analysts, Developers and Consultants.
S P Jain offers an intellectually stimulating classroom environment steered by front-runners in business and academia who nurture participants to initiate, develop and launch ideas. These include industry experts, business leaders, visionary thinkers, innovators, strategists, researchers, entrepreneurs, pioneers and executives who have been the key enablers of technology innovation at leading multinatonal organisations.
To apply for the Data Science & Visual Analytics, you must* have:
- An undergraduate/postgraduate degree in a discipline with a strong quantitative component like: Engineering (any discipline), Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce
- Two or more years of relevant work experience is strongly preferred
*Minimum eligibility criteria may be waived for exceptionally qualified candidates.
Total Tuition Fee: INR 480,000 (plus GST)
The tuition fee must be paid in the following instalments:
- 25% within 7 days of receipt of Offer of Admission
- 75% before 2 weeks of course commencement
Admissions are open to our November 2017 intake.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
The SP Jain Big Data & Visual Analytics is also offered in Full-Time format.
Click Here to know more.