- Fellow Program in Management (equiv. to PhD) Management Development Institute, India. 2000
- Master's in Marketing Economics and Management,Lucknow University, India 2005.
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Marketing Audit & Evaluation
- Adjunct Faculty at S P Jain School of Global Management, Since October 2015-Till Date
- National University of Singapore, Singapore,Adhoc-Assignment – April 2015, April 2016
- XLRI, IIM Lucknow,Adhoc- 2014, 2015
- Director Marketing Science, SEA,Millward Brown, Singapore Nov 2010- Till Date
- Director Marketing Science, India,Millward Brown, India April 2008-Oct2010
- Research Analyst,McKinsey Knowledge Center, India March 2007-March 2008
- Retail Management’ co-authored with Prof. Chetan Bajaj and Nidhi V. Srivastava Published by Oxford University Press, India, 2010. It is the prescribed text book in many leading B-Schools in India.
- ‘Determinants of perceived risk at category level: A study of grocery products’ presented at 8th SAMF Conference at Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan, and 28th November - 1st December 2004. (Co-authored with Nidhi V. Srivastava).
- ‘Retailers’ brand stocking decision: A model’, Management Change, 2004.
- Retail Format: Patronage Behaviour of Indian Consumers’ South Asian Journal of Management, 2005 (Coauthored with Prof. Amit Mookerjee)
- Retail Formats: Patronage Behaviour of Rural Consumers” In Strategic Marketing in the Global Economy by M. Kumar and P. Mishra, Excel Books, 2003, New Delhi. (Co-authored with Prof. Amit Mookerjee)