Associate Professor of Business Technology
- PhD in Computer System Engineering, University of South Australia, Australia, 2009
- Master of Business Administration (Computer Systems), Madurai Kamaraj University, India, 2003
- Master of Technology (IT) (Mobile Computing), Anna University, India, 2003
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering), Bharathiar University, India, 1990
- Graduate Certification in Tertiary Education, Federation University, Australia, 2014-2015
Subjects Taught/Student Project Mentor
- Computer Communications and Networks
- Internet of Things
- Network Security
- Cloud Privacy and Security
- Information Security
- Internet of Things Privacy and Security
- Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Internet Technologies
- Internetworking with TCP/IP
- ICT Project Management
- Software Engineering Analysis and Design
- Mobile Computing
- Academic Registrar/Academic Director Higher Education, Universal Learning Group, July 2018-April 2019
- Academic IT Programs Director and Lead Lecturer, Charles Sturt University, February 2015-July 2018
- Lecturer/Course Coordinator, Federation University/Ballarat University, January 2010-February 2015
- CCNA Lab Instructor/Research Assistant, Deakin University, January 2009-June 2010, July 2011-October 2011
- Lecturer, Course Convener/Research Coordinator, DSTO Australia and University of South Australia, January 2006-June 2010
- Senior Lecturer and Department Head (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Anna University, December 1995-December 2005
- Business Analyst, Software Developer and PM, Emalgam, India (Part-time), May 2002-December 2005
- Software Engineer, Tinet, India (Part-time), May 2000-May 2002
- Electronics Engineer, Dryconn Engineering, India, June 1992-June 1995
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Emerging Technologies in Business, AI, Machine Learning, Tertiary Education in Australia, Cyber Security
- Amandeep Singh., Malka N. Halgamuge., and Beulah Moses. An Analysis of Demographic and Behaviour Trends using Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram 2018 Elsevier.
- Moses, B. Convergence of Annealing Algorithms for Co-operative UAVs, Recent Advances in Applied and Theoretical Mathematics pages 109-116, Dec 2013 ISBN: 978-960-474-351-3.
- Moses, B. and Jain, L.C., Cooperative Target Observation of UAVs using Simulated Annealing, International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems, Volume 1, No 2, 2008, pp. 116-129.
- Leng, J., Moses, B., and Jain, L.C., Temporal difference Learning and Simulated Annealing for Optimum control: A Case study, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 4953, KES-AMSTA 2008, Springer-Verlag, Germany, 2008, pp. 495-504.
- Moses, B., Jain, L.C., Finn, A. and Drake, S. Multiple UAVs Path Planning Algorithms: A Comparative Study, Journal of Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Kluwer, Volume 7, 2008, pp. 257-267.
- Sathyaraj,B., R. Chellappa Doss, Route maintenance using mobility prediction for mobile ad hoc networks, Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Systems Conference, 2005 (International IEEE Conference)