Emerging Technologies in Business, AI, Machine Learning, Tertiary Education in Australia, Cyber Security
- Sathyaraj,B., R. Chellappa Doss, Route maintenance using mobility prediction for mobile ad hoc networks, Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Systems Conference, 2005 (International IEEE Conference)
Peer-reviewed Journal Publication
- Moses, B. and Jain, L.C., Cooperative Target Observation of UAVs using Simulated Annealing, International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems, Volume 1, No 2, 2008, pp. 116-129.
- Moses, B., Jain, L.C., Finn, A. and Drake, S. Multiple UAVs Path Planning Algorithms: A Comparative Study, Journal of Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Kluwer, Volume 7, 2008, pp. 257-267.
- Amandeep Singh., Malka N. Halgamuge., and Beulah Moses. An Analysis of Demographic and Behaviour Trends using Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Social Network Analytics, 87-108, 2019. Elsevier https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-815458-8.00005-0
- Leng, J., Moses, B., and Jain, L.C., Temporal difference Learning and Simulated Annealing for Optimum control: A Case study, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, LNAI 4953, KES-AMSTA 2008, Springer-Verlag, Germany, 2008, pp. 495-504.
- Project: Security Issues of Big Data
- Project: Review of Data From 24 Publications (2007-2016) of Security and Privacy Issues of Big Data
- Project: A Review of Security and Privacy Issues of Fog Computing
- Project: Security Issues of Big Data in Could Computing
- Project: Traffic Psychology: Use of Computer Algorithms in Predictive Analysis of Behavioral Theories and Driver Behavior Questionnaire
- Project: An Analysis and Comparison Study: Big Data Techniques of Google, Amazon and Social Networks 2007-2015
- Project: Fog Computing in the Internet of Things: A Study on Networking and Privacy issues
- Study of the implications of using agile software development process in developing mobile applications.
- PhD thesis (A Project for DSTO Australia) “Electronic warfare” - Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Path planning, scheduling using unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Test and Refactor an Existing Application using C#
- Develop an Object-Oriented program that allows creating, viewing, and storing information about staff payroll payments using C++
- Maze Game using C# and UML
- An application of Sudoku in hexadecimal using C++
- Research Assistant (Deakin University)
- Route Maintenance using Mobility Prediction for Mobile Ad hoc Networks
- High speed architecture for Reed-Solomon decoders
- Biometric digital voting machine
- Real Time OS for Network Management, Traffic Management
- Mobile Computing for Distributed Database
- Secure Data Transmission
- Implementation of Routing Algorithms for Ad hoc Networks
- Programming Using VLSI (XILNX)
- Mobility Prediction algorithm for sectorized cellular networks
- Power saving block architecture
Awards & Recognition
- 2017 Excellence in Teaching Award, Charles Sturt University (Sessions 1, 2 and 3)
- 2016 Excellence in Teaching Award, Charles Sturt University (Sessions 1 and 2)
- Achieved International Post Graduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) at University of South Australia – one of the most prestigious merit scholarships sponsored by Commonwealth Government and Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO-Australia)
- Best paper award at the University of South Australia research day celebrations in 2009 for the paper. This was achieved amongst 1,500 researchers in the division at the division of Electrical and Information engineering.
- A Best poster award was awarded on the above event in 2009
- Achieved First Class with Distinction in MTech (IT) & BE (ECE)
- Achieved First Class in Master of Business Administration
- Achieved 10th rank in the Bharathiar University (First Class with Distinction) amongst 1,000 engineering graduated for bachelor’s in engineering in ECE
- Awarded travel grants to Conference in AISTI 2017 Conference in IoT to present in 2 sessions on Data Security in IoT, Bringing in AI in IoT Security, AI in IoT Automotive
- Awarded travel grants for the presentation and inauguration of IBM Big Data Lab in Karunya University, Coimbatore, India
- Life Member of Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE)
- Member of ACS (2014 – Present)
- Member of Engineers Australia (2009 – 2010)