Dr. Kishinchand Poornima Wasdani
- I am passionate about teaching, research and consultancy in the fields of Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Start-ups, Sustainability, Organizational Behaviour and Policy Studies. In addition to around eight years’ of teaching experience at post-graduate level in different academic institutions, I have also done professional stints at the premier education institutions, at the State Government Department, and at the well-known think tanks and private firms. I obtained my doctoral degree (Ph.D.) from the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bengaluru, specializing in Organization Behaviour and Entrepreneurship. While working on my Ph.D., I took up a part-time position as the Associate Editor of South Asian Journal of Management (SAJM), which I continue to hold. I was a principal investigator on several national and internationally sponsored research projects and have led the consultancy, incubation and research initiatives.
- Areas of Interest: Public Policy, Entrepreneurship, New Venture Creation, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Emerging Economies, Waste Management and Organization Behaviour.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering (Management Studies) Aug 2009 – Jun 2014 Department of Management Studies Faculty of Engineering Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bengaluru, India
- Faculty Development Programme (FDP) Certificate Oct 2007 – Feb 2008 Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), Ahmedabad, India
- Master of Business Administration Jun 1996 – Apr 1998 University of Madras, Chennai, India
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Research Methodology,
- Organization Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Mathematical Statistics,
- Quantitative Techniques
- 15 years of academic and Research experience
- 5 years of corporate experience
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Public Policy, Entrepreneurship, New Venture Creation, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Emerging Economies, Waste Management and Organization Behaviour.
- Your Conference presentations points needs to return in bullet points