Dr. Bansal Kalika
Faculty, PDSE & FBM, NMIMS, Mumbai.
- Ph.D, CEPT University, India, 2017
- Master of Business Economics, G.J.University, Hisar.
- Bachelors of Science (Statistics, Maths, Physics), M.D. University, Rohtak.
- 12th C.B.S.E., University School, Rohtak.
Subjects Taught/Student Project Mentor
- Microeconomics, Managerial Economics
- Business Economics, Business Environment
- Management Science
- In higher education sector since 1998 and have a teaching and administrative experience of more than 20 years.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Quality in higher education, Ranking and Business Schools, Project Management, Project Risk Management, Behavioral Economics
- Participated in the Family Business Conference held at IIM Ahmedabad from 3rd to 4th December’2018.
- Presented paper titled as, “Project Management Application- Case of a New Business School”, Co-authored with Prof. Goutam Dutta, IIM Ahmedabad at International Conference on Analytics in Operation Research during 12th- 14th December, 2016.
- Presented paper titled as, “A Literature Survey of Project Risk Management”, Co-authored with Prof. Goutam Dutta, IIM Ahmedabad at International Conference on Analytics in Operation Research during 12th- 14th December, 2016.
- Presented paper titled as, “Quality in Management Education- Analytics and Rankings”, Co-authored with Prof Arnab Laha at 3rd IIMA International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence during April 13-14, 2013.
- Presented paper titled as “Quality Dimensions, Ranking and Business Schools: A review of the Empirical Literature” co-authored with Prof Arnab Laha at BIT International Conclave held at BIT Patna campus during 22nd -23rd February, 2013.
- Participated in the workshop on Case Writing and Case method of Teaching held at I I M, Ahmedabad from Jan 30 to Feb.3, 2006.
- Participated in the Third National Conference on Management Science and Practice (MSP 2008) held at I I M, Ahmedabad during March 22-24, 2008.