- Chartered Accountant – The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India, India, June 2001
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Mumbai – India – March 1999
- Post Graduate Diploma in foreign exchange Risk Management – World Trade Institute (Mumbai), India – 2002
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Due Diligence
- Improving efficiency of revenue cycle of Electricity distribution company
- Was Faculty for Valuation and Due Diligence for Masters in Business Finance offered by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Visiting faculty at SP Jain Global Business School for full time Masters course – subjects covered Mergers & Acquisition, Management & Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Decision Making
- Visiting Faculty at SP Jain Global Business School for Executive Management program course in Dubai & Mumbai – subjects covered Valuation, Corporate Finance & enhancing Stakeholders value.
- Partner – BDO Haribhakti India (2006 to 2011)
- Partner – Baker Tilly DHC (2013 - 2015)
- Corporate Finance Director – BDO LLP (UK) (2010-11)
- Principal – Ramesh Lakshman & Co, Chartered accountants (2000 to 2006)
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Financial Management and Governance
- Risk Management
- Inorganic growth strategies
- Strategy of Private equity and alternate Investment funds in assisting entrepreneurs to grow
- Regular speaker at Institute of Directors (India) in their Masterclass for Directors on financial governance
- Speaker at Institute of Chartered Accountants Seminars on Valuation.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Awards & recognition
- Consistently recognized as one of the best speakers in Masterclass sessions of Institute of Directors.
- First Senior level secondment from Indian firm to UK to help network development.