VISITING FACULTY (Part Time)
- PhD, Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School, 1995
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, India1989
- Bachelor of Science (Engg.) National Institute of Technology (Regional Engineering College), Rourkela, India, 1984
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Sales & Channel Management
- Associate Professor of Marketing (2001), School of Management, State University of New York, Binghamton, NY 13902
- Senior Fellow of Marketing (2013-till date), Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 3053
- Professorial Fellow of Marketing (2003-2012), Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne, Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 3053
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Marketing, College of Business and Public Administration, University of Missouri at Columbia
- Columbia, MO 65211 (Fall 1994 to Fall 1995)
Research & Publications
- Min, Junhong, Segal Madhav N., and Debi P. Mishra (2014), “Modularization as a Supplier Opportunism Safeguard in Knowledge Process Offshoring Relationships: Theory and Empirical Evidence,” Problems and Perspectives in Management, 12 (2), 153-163.
- Mishra, Debi P. and Jennifer J. Lee (2015), “Make, Buy, and Ally Decisions in Marketing Relationships: Bridging the Academic-Practitioner Gap,” Proceedings of the American Marketing Association (Summer), August.
- Mishra, Debi P., Jan B. Heide, Bryan Lukas, and Greg Whittell, “Governing Distortions in Diagnosis and Cure Markets,” under review.
- Mishra, Debi P., Harjeet S. Bhabra, and Jan B. Heide, “Relationship Reviews and Stock Market Reactions,” under review.
- Mishra, Debi P., Junhong Min, and Jan B. Heide, “The Dilemma of Specific Investments: Balancing Governance Value and Efficiency Perspectives,” under review.
- Junhong Min, Madhav Segal, and Debi P. Mishra, “Governing Supplier Opportunism in Outsourced Service Relationships,” under review.
- Mishra, Debi P. and Junhong Min, “A Managerial Perspective on the Implications of Transaction Cost and Associated Theories on Inter-Firm Relationship Governance,” under review.
- Mishra, Debi P. and Junhong Min, “Do Product Pre-announcements Generalize Beyond the Software Industry?” under review.