Damle Dattatraya M
- Master of Laws from Mumbai University
- Fellow Chartered Accountants from Mumbai University
- Bachelor in Commerce (Hons) from Mumbai University
- Company Secretary Institute of Company Secretary of India
Subject Taught/ Student Project Mentor
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Cost Management
- Indirect Taxation
- Visiting Faculty at S. P. Jain Institute of Management,MBA,2000
- Visiting Faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India C.A. (Final) 2006
- Visiting Faculty at Sydenham Institute of Management MMS/PGDBM 1979
- Practising Chartered Accountant (under the firm name D. M. Damle & Co.) with more than 30 years of practice in India.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Reference book for B.Com (Third Year, Mumbai University) titled ‘Income Tax’ published by Macmillan.
- Published an article “ Accounting for incomes and expenses” in the Journal “Chartered Accountant” in September 2009
- Published an article “Accounting for MAT Credit” in the Journal “Chartered Accountant” in May 2011.